- IronPigs 2019!
Miracle League Day at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs
SUNDAY MAY 12th, 2019
Read the Details and Get Ticket Information at the bottom of the page
The Miracle League of Northampton County is announcing our 5th annual “Miracle League Day at the IronPigs”. When you purchase a $10.00 Berks Foods Picnic Plaza ticket (value $28.00) for the IronPigs game your player(s) will be entered into a lottery to PLAY on the FIELD before the IronPigs game that day vs the Indianapolis Indians! All of the tickets include a two and a half hour buffet and seating in the Berks Foods Picnic Plaza for the IRONPIGS game that afternoon at 1:35 (gates open at 11:35)!!
- All players purchasing a ticket will be placed into the lottery to see who gets to play on the IronPigs field the day of the event.
- The first 24 players chosen in the lottery will be offered the chance to PLAY a MIRACLE LEAGUE GAME on the IRONPIGS FIELD before the regularly scheduled IronPigs game that day. Players must arrive at 11am.
- EVERYBODY will then join together to enjoy a 2 ½ hour buffet and watch the IronPigs game!!
- You can purchase tickets by credit card on our website ONLY at www.miracleleagueofnc.org .
- Berks Foods Picnic Plaza/buffet tickets are limited to 250 and available to Miracle League players and immediate family members ONLY until April 20 or while supplies last. Buy your tickets now so you don’t get shut out! After April 20 we will make them available to volunteers and friends of the Miracle League.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Charles Chrin Community Center (where our playing field is) during Uniform Pick Up and Picture Night on Monday, April 29th from 6:00PM – 8:00PM. Unless you paid cash, bring your receipt that was emailed to you as proof of purchase.
- Email: email@example.com or call 610-252-1505 with any questions.
Tickets are limited to registered players and immediate family members ONLY*
Immediate Family includes siblings and parents/guardians.
Please provide player and team name with payment information.
Orders exceeding 6 tickets will be canceled unless pre-authorization has been received by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple or duplicate orders for the same player may be canceled.
*We reserve the right to modify order quantities based on ticket availability
- Egg Hunt!
Easter Egg Hunt sponsored by the Knights of Columbus (No. 345) Date: Saturday, April 13th, 2019 Time: 9:45am – 11:30am
Group 1 – ages 9 and under will start at 10am
Group 2 – ages 10 and up will start at approximately 10:30am
Location: Easton Rotary Miracle League Field
4100 Green Pond Rd
Easton, PA 18045
Details: This event is for currently registered players. Siblings are welcome to assist, but the egg hunt is reserved for players only.
- 2019 Hampton Lanes Bowling!
What Bowling Party! Where Hampton Lanes
326 Main St.
Northampton, PA 18067
When Saturday, January 26 11am – 1pm Note $5 per person (pay at the lanes) includes build your own steak sandwich, fries, and pizza buffet.
Click here to register.
You must arrive by 11am to ensure that you have time to bowl.
- Holiday Party 2018!
Players and their immediate family are invited to join us for a holiday party at the community center.
We will be collecting canned goods for Easton area food banks. Your donation is greatly appreciated!
What Holiday Party! Where Charles Chrin Community Center When Saturday, Dec 15 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- 2018 Trick or Treat Pictures
The Yankee Fan Club of the Lehigh Valley presented the 2018 Trick or Treat Night at Easton Rotary Field. This is the sixth year they have produced this event. The Miracle League of Northampton County Officers and Board of Directors thanks Shelly Alexander and her team for an outstanding event. We also thank the organizations and business who were part of this great event. Click here to view the list of those who participated in this event.
- MLNC Holiday Party 2018
On December 15, 2018, approximately 300 Miracle League of Northampton County player and their families enjoyed the annual Holiday Party at the Charles Chrin Community Center in Palmer Township. They enjoy the bounce, slide, photo booth, chocolate, the Balloon Man, face painting, music, and food. But the highlight was the visit from Santa who made a special trip from the North Pole. A great time was had by all.
- 2018 Trick or Treat at MLNC
This past Saturday night (October 20, 2018) over 300 players and their families came to our field in costume for the Miracle League of Northampton County’s annual Trick or Treat night sponsored and managed by the Lehigh Valley Yankee Fan Club. This is the sixth year the Club has put on this great event and we thank the Yankee Fan Club for everything they do for us. We also thank the 50 organizations and businesses who participated in this year’s event. Their booth themes, creativity in design and costumes were absolutely fantastic. Many of them have spent weeks before this event designing and building to their theme. It was difficult for the judges to make their choices; however, they did make their decisions and the pictures with this post show the winners. WE THANK ALL OF THOSE WHO MADE THIS SUCH A GREAT EVENT!!!!
The vendor booth award winners:
MOST CREATIVE – Town of Phillipsburg New Jersey
BEST COSTUME – Northampton County Bar Association
BEST OVERALL – AAA Northampton County Discounts & Rewards
FRANTZ TROPHIES AND PLAQUES AWARD – Amaryllis Tattoo Artistry & Design
MIRACLE LEAGUE PRESIDENT’S AWARD – McMiracles by Laubach’s Plumbing & Home Services, LLC
SHELLY’S AWARD – Servpro of Easton, Bethlehem & Whitehall
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
- All-Star National Miracle League Event
- Moondogs Donation Presentation
Turk Starnini of the Moondogs Senior Baseball Team presents a check to MLNC President Jennifer Dietrick. At the 2018 Palmer Community Days festival, the Moondogs had a food tent worked by many of their players. The donation was the results of the hard work on some really hot days. We thank Turk and his players for their continued support of MLNC.
- MLNC Pool Party