- Palmer Municipal Fire Department Fund Raiser
The Palmer Municipal Fire Department is holding a fund raiser on July 15th with the proceeds to benefit the Miracle League of Northampton County. If you are a runner please sign up for the 5K or have a special car sign up for the Car Show. If you have neither than just come out and have a great time. See the details in the flier below.
- Miracle League Day at the IronPigs
Miracle League Day at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs
SATURDAY APRIL 8th, 2017
Read the Details and Get Ticket Information at the bottom of the page
The Miracle League of Northampton County is announcing our 3rd annual “Miracle League Day at the IronPigs”. When you purchase a $10.00 Berks Foods Picnic Plaza ticket (value $28.00) for the IronPigs game your player(s) will be entered into a lottery to PLAY on the FIELD before the IronPigs game that day vs the Pawtucket Red Sox! All of the tickets include a two and a half hour buffet and seating in the Berks Foods Picnic Plaza for the IRONPIGS game that evening at 6:35 (gates open at 5)!!
- All players purchasing a ticket will be placed into the lottery to see who gets to play on the IronPigs field the day of the event.
- The first 24 players chosen in the lottery will be offered the chance to PLAY a MIRACLE LEAGUE GAME on the IRONPIGS FIELD before the regularly scheduled IronPigs game that day. Players must arrive at 4pm.
- EVERYBODY will then join together to enjoy a 2 ½ hour buffet and watch the IronPigs game!!
- You can purchase tickets by credit card on our website ONLY at www.miracleleagueofnc.org .
- Berks Foods Picnic Plaza/buffet tickets are limited to 250 and available to Miracle League players and immediate family members ONLY until March 25 or while supplies last. Buy your tickets now so you don’t get shut out! After March 25 we will make them available to volunteers and friends of the Miracle League.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Charles Chrin Community Center (where our playing field is) Monday, April 3rd – Friday, April 7th from 7AM – 9PM. Tickets will be at the front desk. Unless you paid cash, bring your receipt that was emailed to you as proof of purchase.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-252-1505 with any questions.
Tickets are limited to registered players and immediate family members ONLY*
Immediate Family includes siblings and parents/guardians.
Please provide player name in the comments section of payment information.
Orders exceeding 5 tickets will be canceled unless pre-authorization has been received by contacting email@example.com
Multiple or duplicate orders for the same player may be canceled.
Ticket availability is very limited. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be processed in the order they are received. *We reserve the right to modify order quantities based on ticket availability
All of the Berks Food Picnic Plaza tickets for the IronPigs day have been sold! You must plan on picking up your tickets, in person, on April 23 at the Uniform Pick-up Day at the IronPigs.
- Freefall Trampoline Park!
What Freefall Trampoline Park! Where Freefall Trampoline Park
2800 Baglyos Cir
Bethlehem, PA 18020
When Tuesday, March 21 2017
Arrival Time: 4:30pm – 4:45pm
Jump Time: 5:00pm – 6:00 pm
Note All players and one parent or legal guardian will be permitted into the park and will be paid for by MLNC. The parent or legal guardian must accompany the player and sign off on a waiver with Amanda before entering the park. There must be a parent or legal guardian for each jumping player.
If you would like siblings or anyone else to attend, you will be responsible for the payment on your own of $9.00 per person.
Please complete the RSVP below. We need player first and last name, guardian first and last name and email address. Please complete all fields. There is a limit so please sign up so that you don’t miss your chance to attend!
RSVP is closed.