- Palmer Municipal Fire Department Presentation
At the September 28th MLNC game, the members of the Palmer Municipal Fire Department attended for two reasons. They were buddies to our players and made a presentation to our league. Fire Commissioner Steve Gallagher presented a check to Ric Agretto for $2,000. This was money raised from the departments Run for a Cause 5K which took place this summer. We thank PMFD for their generous contribution and being part of our game.
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration
It was a beautiful day for the 5th Anniversary Celebration and Opening Day of the Fall season for the Miracle League of Northampton County. We thank the Easton Area High School Band for the music, County Executive John Brown, Palmer Township Board of Supervisors Chairman Dave Colver, Easton Rotary Club President Kathy Trimble, MLNC Coach Mary Kate Baran, MLNC Volunteer Leah Fastenau, MLNC Parent Pam Youngkin and MLNC Player Tyler Youngkin for making our celebration so special. We also thank all of our volunteers who made the day special for all that attended. Special thanks to the Phillie Phanatic who provided the fun and smiles for everyone. Click Here to see pictures of the event.
- Trick or Treat 2017!
What Miracle League Trick or Treat 2017 Where Easton Rotary Field at Charles Chrin Community Center When Oct 21 5:30pm to 7:30pm Note In case of inclement weather, rain date is Sunday, October 22nd from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Our fifth annual Trick or Treat night at the field. Last year there were over 50 vendors and we expect the same great turnout this year. We will have a DJ to keep the mood light and lots of opportunities for treats. We’ll keep you warm with hot chocolate and lots of treats!
If you or someone you know is interested in being a vendor at this event, please complete and mail in the form below to guarantee your spot. There are about 10 slots remaining for vendors.
- Seipsville Inn
The Seipsville Inn is having a VIP night with proceeds to benefit the Miracle League of Northampton County! Thank you Seipsville!
- Palmer5K Race and Walk Event
- Miracle League Day at the IronPigs
Miracle League Day at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs
SATURDAY APRIL 8th, 2017
Read the Details and Get Ticket Information at the bottom of the page
The Miracle League of Northampton County is announcing our 3rd annual “Miracle League Day at the IronPigs”. When you purchase a $10.00 Berks Foods Picnic Plaza ticket (value $28.00) for the IronPigs game your player(s) will be entered into a lottery to PLAY on the FIELD before the IronPigs game that day vs the Pawtucket Red Sox! All of the tickets include a two and a half hour buffet and seating in the Berks Foods Picnic Plaza for the IRONPIGS game that evening at 6:35 (gates open at 5)!!
- All players purchasing a ticket will be placed into the lottery to see who gets to play on the IronPigs field the day of the event.
- The first 24 players chosen in the lottery will be offered the chance to PLAY a MIRACLE LEAGUE GAME on the IRONPIGS FIELD before the regularly scheduled IronPigs game that day. Players must arrive at 4pm.
- EVERYBODY will then join together to enjoy a 2 ½ hour buffet and watch the IronPigs game!!
- You can purchase tickets by credit card on our website ONLY at www.miracleleagueofnc.org .
- Berks Foods Picnic Plaza/buffet tickets are limited to 250 and available to Miracle League players and immediate family members ONLY until March 25 or while supplies last. Buy your tickets now so you don’t get shut out! After March 25 we will make them available to volunteers and friends of the Miracle League.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Charles Chrin Community Center (where our playing field is) Monday, April 3rd – Friday, April 7th from 7AM – 9PM. Tickets will be at the front desk. Unless you paid cash, bring your receipt that was emailed to you as proof of purchase.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-252-1505 with any questions.
Tickets are limited to registered players and immediate family members ONLY*
Immediate Family includes siblings and parents/guardians.
Please provide player name in the comments section of payment information.
Orders exceeding 5 tickets will be canceled unless pre-authorization has been received by contacting email@example.com
Multiple or duplicate orders for the same player may be canceled.
Ticket availability is very limited. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be processed in the order they are received. *We reserve the right to modify order quantities based on ticket availability
All of the Berks Food Picnic Plaza tickets for the IronPigs day have been sold! You must plan on picking up your tickets, in person, on April 23 at the Uniform Pick-up Day at the IronPigs.
- Freefall Trampoline Park!
What Freefall Trampoline Park! Where Freefall Trampoline Park
2800 Baglyos Cir
Bethlehem, PA 18020
When Tuesday, March 21 2017
Arrival Time: 4:30pm – 4:45pm
Jump Time: 5:00pm – 6:00 pm
Note All players and one parent or legal guardian will be permitted into the park and will be paid for by MLNC. The parent or legal guardian must accompany the player and sign off on a waiver with Amanda before entering the park. There must be a parent or legal guardian for each jumping player.
If you would like siblings or anyone else to attend, you will be responsible for the payment on your own of $9.00 per person.
Please complete the RSVP below. We need player first and last name, guardian first and last name and email address. Please complete all fields. There is a limit so please sign up so that you don’t miss your chance to attend!
RSVP is closed.