Have a group that wants to join us?
Group Volunteer Signup
Ways to Get Involved
- Helps a player during the game
- Provide support & encouragement while ensuring the player’s safety
- Attend the team’s games for one hour & to arrive 15 minutes prior to game
- Develop a very special, rewarding relationship
- Provide guidance and encouragement to the players and buddies and help ensure the games run smoothly each week
- Up to three coaches per team
- Range from high school students to senior citizens
- Required to arrive 15 minutes before their game
- Games last for one hour, and there are no practices
Fan in the stands
- Easiest way to volunteer and highly recommended for your first visit to the Miracle League of Northampton County
- Cheer as loud as you can when our players get a hit and score a run!
- Announce each player as they step to the plate and let the crowd know when they score a run
- Control the video content on the display board during and between games
- Opportunities for creativity in playlist choices and video content
- Multiple shifts available each weekend to help in the concession stand
- Positions as a cashier, grill chef, and food runners always needed
- Satisfy a player’s hunger after a great game!