The Miracle League of Northampton County
Strategic Plan: 2018
To create positive experiences for those with intellectual and physical disabilities and their families through baseball.
Guiding Principles / Core Values:
- Provide operational integrity through sustainable funding.
- Maintain and improve our facilities.
- Promote various program opportunities while nurturing lifelong friendships.
- Increase growth and development of the Miracle League by increasing the number of players and volunteers through outreach opportunities.
- Continue to create a safe, accepting and fun environment.
- Increase and promote community recognition of our Miracle League through awareness activities.
Goals / Strategies
- Establish and maintain both an operating and capital budget yearly while continuing to establish partnerships with various potential donors as well as creating yearly fundraising activities and/or promotions.
- Prioritize capital projects and look for grant opportunities to fund those projects.
- Maintain and promote our Miracle League through monthly activities with our athletes, their families, and our volunteers.
- Target specific community school leaders, organizations, and potential volunteer groups to promote our mission and increase awareness while growing our league.
- Hold true to the integrity of our Miracle League mission by treating all that visit our field with compassion and respect while embracing diversity and celebrating the accomplishments of our athletes.
- Develop and implement a public relations strategy to raise awareness, find volunteers, and increase participation of athletes and volunteers.