- Hampton Lanes Bowling!
What Bowling Party! Where Hampton Lanes
326 Main St.
Northampton, PA 18067
When Saturday, January 27 11am – 1pm Note $5 per person (pay at the lanes) includes taco and pizza buffet.
RSVP required by Saturday, January 20
You must arrive by 11am to ensure that you have time to bowl.
- Holiday Party 2017!
Players and their immediate family are invited to join us for a holiday party at the community center.
We will be collecting canned goods for Easton area food banks. Your donation is greatly appreciated!
What Holiday Party! Where Charles Chrin Community Center When Saturday, Dec 16 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- EPC Students Present Check
- BIP presents check to MLNC
At the 41st Community Awards banquet of the Business, Industrial and Professional Association of Palmer Township (BIP) a check for $5,000 was presented to the Miracle League of Northampton County. This money is from the proceeds of the 6th Annual Palmer5K race and walk which is held in conjunction with Palmer Community Days. Former president of the BIP and Palmer5K organizer Jeff Kicska presented the check to Lisa Colver, Treasurer of MLNC. Over the past 6 years the BIP has donated $30,000 from this event. The Board and Players of MLNC thank the BIP for their continued support.
- 5th Anniversary Celebration Video
For those who did not get the opportunity to attend the 5th Anniversary Celebration on September 9, 2017 the video of the proceedings has been placed on YouTube. To see the ceremony and pictures of the Phillie Fanatic please click here.
- Miracle League Day at the IronPigs
Miracle League Day at the Lehigh Valley IronPigs
SATURDAY APRIL 8th, 2017
Read the Details and Get Ticket Information at the bottom of the page
The Miracle League of Northampton County is announcing our 3rd annual “Miracle League Day at the IronPigs”. When you purchase a $10.00 Berks Foods Picnic Plaza ticket (value $28.00) for the IronPigs game your player(s) will be entered into a lottery to PLAY on the FIELD before the IronPigs game that day vs the Pawtucket Red Sox! All of the tickets include a two and a half hour buffet and seating in the Berks Foods Picnic Plaza for the IRONPIGS game that evening at 6:35 (gates open at 5)!!
- All players purchasing a ticket will be placed into the lottery to see who gets to play on the IronPigs field the day of the event.
- The first 24 players chosen in the lottery will be offered the chance to PLAY a MIRACLE LEAGUE GAME on the IRONPIGS FIELD before the regularly scheduled IronPigs game that day. Players must arrive at 4pm.
- EVERYBODY will then join together to enjoy a 2 ½ hour buffet and watch the IronPigs game!!
- You can purchase tickets by credit card on our website ONLY at www.miracleleagueofnc.org .
- Berks Foods Picnic Plaza/buffet tickets are limited to 250 and available to Miracle League players and immediate family members ONLY until March 25 or while supplies last. Buy your tickets now so you don’t get shut out! After March 25 we will make them available to volunteers and friends of the Miracle League.
- Tickets must be picked up at the Charles Chrin Community Center (where our playing field is) Monday, April 3rd – Friday, April 7th from 7AM – 9PM. Tickets will be at the front desk. Unless you paid cash, bring your receipt that was emailed to you as proof of purchase.
- Email: email@example.com or call 610-252-1505 with any questions.
Tickets are limited to registered players and immediate family members ONLY*
Immediate Family includes siblings and parents/guardians.
Please provide player name in the comments section of payment information.
Orders exceeding 5 tickets will be canceled unless pre-authorization has been received by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple or duplicate orders for the same player may be canceled.
Ticket availability is very limited. Please email requests to email@example.com. Requests will be processed in the order they are received. *We reserve the right to modify order quantities based on ticket availability
All of the Berks Food Picnic Plaza tickets for the IronPigs day have been sold! You must plan on picking up your tickets, in person, on April 23 at the Uniform Pick-up Day at the IronPigs.
- Freefall Trampoline Park!
What Freefall Trampoline Park! Where Freefall Trampoline Park
2800 Baglyos Cir
Bethlehem, PA 18020
When Tuesday, March 21 2017
Arrival Time: 4:30pm – 4:45pm
Jump Time: 5:00pm – 6:00 pm
Note All players and one parent or legal guardian will be permitted into the park and will be paid for by MLNC. The parent or legal guardian must accompany the player and sign off on a waiver with Amanda before entering the park. There must be a parent or legal guardian for each jumping player.
If you would like siblings or anyone else to attend, you will be responsible for the payment on your own of $9.00 per person.
Please complete the RSVP below. We need player first and last name, guardian first and last name and email address. Please complete all fields. There is a limit so please sign up so that you don’t miss your chance to attend!
RSVP is closed.